Monday, October 12, 2009

Pumpkin Time


For FHE tonight we went to pick out some pumpkins to put on our porch since I am not decorating this year. Can I just say how much I love fall pictures!!! I love the pumpkins, hay bales, dry corn fields, colored leaves, and hay fields before they are cut. They all make the prettiest picture and are just nice to look at.

Anyway we had a good time and Keilei liked it even though almost all of them where to heavy for her to carry, she still tried.


Sean & Keilei picking out pumpkins, and petting the dog that was there

These are just some cute pictures of us picking pumpkins


Keilei's little pumpkin she picked out! Isn't she so cute!!!

Our porch with or new pumpkins. They big one we got to carve for next weeks FHE. And the little ones on the right are Keilei's. We are going to try and let her paint some.

1 comments:

The Coons Family said...

Those are GREAT pics!! I love Keilei's outfit, it goes so well!