Monday, October 5, 2009

Poor Me

So on Saturday, well actually Friday night- in the middle of the night, I got sick. It came out of nowhere but my stomach was not happy. I couldn't sleep, which isn't anything new, but it was because I was so nauseous. I ended up throwing up and being REALLY sick the rest of the day. Sean had a bike race in Ogden and was gone ALL day so luckily my Mom and sister where nice enough to take Keilei for the whole day. I spent all day in bed. My Dad was even nice enough to bring me some soup to eat. My Sister brought Keilei back to put her down for a late nap and by the time she woke up Sean had gotten home so that was great.
Looking back I think I might have jinxed myself. I have been saying for a few weeks now how I wish I could just sleep for one whole day. Well I basically got my wish, not that I wanted to feel like crap the whole time but it was the most sleep I have gotten in a long time.
Sean & my dad gave me a blessing after Sean got home because of being sick for one, but also because I had been having contractions all day and really bad back pain and I didn't want them to get any worse. And they didn't!
Sunday my tummy felt a lot better and would probably have been back to normal if I didn't have a baby in there kicking things:) We went to my parents to watch conference, since we don't have TV, and had breakfast then went back for the second session and had dinner after that.
My family always gets together for conference and we go up the canyon either between or after and take family picture and hang out but it was raining so the pictures are inside this time.

The girls

The boys

The family(that was there at the time anyway)

1 comments:

Missy said...

Sounds like your body is revving up and getting ready for that baby to come. Practice, practice, practice. I hope you feel better soon!