Monday, October 5, 2009

First Time For Everything

I have never painted anything in my life. I've never really had the desire to either. But I saw this cool painting at Pier One a long time ago and thought I could do that, only as an alternative for paying the insane amount of money that it cost. Well 2 years later I found the picture on my phone and decided to get it a try. I wish I could get the picture off my phone so you could compare but I can't figure out how to. So here is my first painting attempt...

What do you think?

Next project is to make a costume for Keilei. I got her these super cute PJ's and with those and stuff she already has and some scrap fabric we will see what I can come up with this is what I have so far. I will definetly post more around Halloween.


2 comments:

The Coons Family said...

You surprise me all the time with the talent you possess!

Missy said...

Your painting is AMAZING! It looks great.