Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Crafts

I have wanted to re due Keilei's name letters, well some of them, for a long time. I figured once I had this baby that I wouldn't get around to doing it for a very long time. So I decided to get it done before he came.
This is what they looked like before...

This is the after
(I had to move the magnet board cause Keilei could/did knock it down when she was in her crib)
Not a huge difference but some of the old paper bothered me.

These are a couple little t-shirts I made for the baby the other night. I had seen onsies like this at craft shows but I didn't want to pay that much. They where really easy to make and free. I had the shirts from who knows where and the material was scraps I had.

These are just closer ups of the letters in case you wanted to see


L says Jadyn
E says Where there is love there is life
I says The Sweetest Thing

1 comments:

Missy said...

Cute! I love the onesies with ties attached. That is the way to go!