Saturday, September 26, 2009

Weirdos

Keilei went in to her bedroom and grabbed this hat and wanted to wear it before she went to bed. Kids do the cutest things!
Giving Daddy night-night kisses
This is what Sean looked like when he came home from work this morning. Luckily he didn't leave the house with it. "The guys at work thought it was cool", Sean told me trying to convince me to be able to keep it. I told him that they said that because they are guys and their wives probably dislike them as much as I do, so they are living vicariously through you!
Besides it making him look like a redneck it makes him look too old, and not in a good way.

3 comments:

Nichole Lowe said...

I have to agree. He needs to get rid of it. What is it with him and Brandon growing beards and mustaches. Ha, Ha.

The Coons Family said...

Yeah, I don't think mustaches look good on anyone.

Jake, Holly, McKenzie, Brady and the dog Molly said...

oh my gosh it must be a fireman thing, jake swears he's going to grow a "BAM"...so gross