Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Determination

I was at my Mom's this afternoon and Keilei kept saying Pool and pointing to outside. We tried telling her no cause it was a little chilly this morning. So I said no again and again. Then my sister said to come here. I walked to the back door and Keilei was laying on the rug in front of the back door saying pool and taking off her shoes. Then she stood up and unzipped and took off her jacket and then started taking her shirt off, not over her head but down over her butt. Then she tried to get her jeans off and couldn't get them to budge so she reached inside and tried to take off her diaper. At about that point we asked if she wanted her swimsuit and she promptly said yes.
So needless to say after her determination we went outside to play in the little pool. She ended up not actually getting in the pool but played with the water toys and buckets pouring water everywhere.
It was very cute and made me sigh thinking what this could mean in the future:)

P.S. I wish Sean could have been here to see it he would have gotten a kick out of it. Sean is in Las Vegas this week for a bike conference. He left early Tuesday morning and I have to go pick him up at the airport tomorrow(Thursday) night. He seams to be having a blast because I haven't heard much from him, except he just bought a bike for Keilei and is having it shipped to the house. I miss him!

1 comments:

The Coons Family said...

That's so awesome and hilarious! Yep, you're in for it!