Sunday, August 16, 2009

Watch Out They Bite

Keilei got bit on the arm today by one of the other little girls at church. That little girl can bite she left some pretty good marks. Her mom is in YW with me and apologized, but I know it sounds bad but I thought it was funny. Not that Keilei was crying and got hurt of course. But I saw it happen and the little girl isn't even one yet and is so adorable, it was just weird that she could be so "vicious" and do so much damage. But hey they are just kids things happen.

Don't know if you can tell but there are four little teeth marks right above the crease of her arm and the mark of the bottom teeth right to the left of it. This is 4 hours after it happened! You should have seen it when it first happened, poor baby.

1 comments:

The Coons Family said...

That's hilarious that you can laugh about it... I would feel so bad if my kid did that especially leaving a mark!