Monday, August 17, 2009

Visiting Family

We are going to Arizona to visit family tomorrow so I won't be writing for a week. We figured we'd better go know before I can't fly anymore. Also because after I have the baby Keilei will be 2 by the time I can take him anywhere so that means paying for another ticket and I am definitely not driving anywhere for awhile. Taking long road trips while breast feeding makes the trip hours longer, believe me I've done it numerous times. (I'm one of those people who stop to feed...better safe then sorry!) So to take a trip with one nursing and a 2 year old does not sound fun to me. It sounds like a head ache waiting to happen. So if you anyone wants to see us they are welcome to come, but I ain't going anywhere for awhile.
I'm sure I will have a lot to write about when I get back and plenty of pictures. I am so excited to see family and friends down there. I am aslo excited to spend time with Sean. He worked a double(48 hrs) then had a day off and is on a triple (72 hrs straight) now so I've missed him like crazy this week. But he has the next 8 days off which will be so nice.

0 comments: