Thursday, August 6, 2009

Our 4th Anniversary

Sean & I were married in the Logan, Utah temple 4 years ago today!
I am so glad that Sean was crazy enough to pick me. I love him SO much.
I have never put our wedding pictures on my blog. So warning there are a lot.
Our Invitation Photo


an engagement photo I love


Our Wedding Day


Our first kiss as a married couple



My favorite picture ever taken of me




Sean's best friends
(best men if we had them:)

My best friends
(brides maids if I had them, Carolyn was "maid of honor")
My Family

My Parents

SOME of my family

My sisters Lori & Kayla, Kristi was in Alaska
Sean's Family

President & Sister Andersen
Our mission president and his wife
They are the best!

Random Us Pictures
Sean & I at South mountain
I don't have the negative to this pic, it is a picture of a picture, but it is one of my very favorites
Sean & I at Second dam

Then about 2 years later our greatest blessing arrived
Recent picture of Sean & I
4th of July 2009 in Provo

2 comments:

Missy said...

Happy Anniversary!! I didn't realize our anniversaries were a day apart. It's a good month, it is !

The Coons Family said...

I Love all the photos! Have a great Anniversary!