Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Keilei

Keilei finds the funniest things to play with...

I heard a weird noise coming from Keilei's room and when I went to check on her this is what I found. She had almost knocked down her magnet board. It was hanging from one side and she was pushing it so it would swing back and forth on the wall. It had swung up and knocked down the E from her name too.
I'm just glad it didn't fall down ON to her. Now I have a dilemma cause I don't dare put it up again cause I don't want it to fall on her but have now where else to put it and her wall looks empty without it.
Like condiment cups, laying them all out

then stacking them

I put her hair in a pony tail it was so cute but only lasted 15min. I tried to get a picture but she wouldn't take her eyes off the tv for anything.
Keilei watching TV holding her silky and sucking her thumb.

0 comments: