Saturday, August 8, 2009

Date Night...

or should I say Date day.

Yesterday Sean & I celebrated our anniversary. We dropped Keilei off at my Mom's and then went to lunch. We went to Arby's because that is what I was craving:) Then we went to the new Walmart just to burn some time before our movie started. We went to see GI Joe. It was good, very action packed. A little too much for me. I like movies that are slow and deep that you have to pay attention to and then have action in parts, instead of ones that have action through the whole thing. But it was good.
We went to pick up Keilei after and take her home and put her down for a nap. Sean went to go pick up our picture of the Logan Temple that we bought.

Then we had my family over for a BBQ. Sean make steak and it was really good. My dad said it was the best he has had in a long time. I love it when he cooks. After that Sean, Keilei, & I went to the Logan Fair. We showed Keilei all of the animals and then went and got papaya filled churros from my niece. My x-sister in law makes them from scratch(she is from Brazil). They are amazing, then again all of her food is.

I don't have any pictures because I forgot my camera. But I wish I had one of Keilei. She was a mess after cotton candy, skittles, a tootsie roll, & part of a churro. To add to that the bottom of her hair was all gross and greasy cause of sunscreen my sister got in her hair. I'm amazed she went to bed that night after all that sugar.

It was a good day. I am so glad I got to spend the whole day with Sean. I love it when that happens.

3 comments:

Mommy Fats said...

Little sis, I am so sorry I forgot to call and wish you Happy Anniversary. I'm glad you had a good one. You know what? You look just like me when I was pregnant. ;) LOVE YOU!

The Coons Family said...

How totally fun! You guys look so cute...I love you descriptions too. I can just see Keilei now.

Mama Mia said...

happy anniversary! :)
and i totally hear you on the pt'ing thing. chloe and logan are only 19 months apart, so it wasn't easy potting training her while nursing an infant... ugh. good times! :)
hope you are feeling well, can't wait to see pics of your new little one! :)