Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Baby Quilt

I wanted to make a quilt for our baby boys room. I have never done this before at least not a patchwork one. But I am excited to get it done and see the finished product. Hopefully it turns out to be worth all the effort. These are the babies colors- Light blue, Brown, & green like a sage green.

This is just a closer look at the fabric.(you can't really see but the blue has little brown spots on it.

These are the pillow cases I made to match.
Pillow case size works perfect for our changing pad that is what they will be used for
This is a smaller quilt to use when he is still little, and it was my experiment to see if I really wanted to take on the big one.
I will post pictures of the finished products when I get them done. These are just the tops. I still need to decided what to put on the backs and how thick I want to make them.

2 comments:

Missy said...

I love the colors you are using. Perfect for a baby boy! Crafts and sewing seem to come so naturally to you. You are very talented.

The Coons Family said...

I love the quilt...very impressive!