Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Random Fun

Keilei discovered Grandma's raspberry bushes!
She is now a huge fan of raspberries

After having a bite of my donut Keilei disappeared and we found her like this. She had taking the box off the counter and was taking a bite out of each donut, luckily there was only 3 left.



The victims of a sneaky Keilei. I spy Keilei-The picture on the right is why I don't let Keilei play in a ball pit at home. The balls never stay in the pit!Can you see her she is sticking her head out one of the holes.
Monday - Keilei & I relaxed in the hammock while Sean...

Made us a very tasty dinner of grilled corn on the cob and yumee pork chops. Keilei is telling Sean that it is hot.

Keilei always wants what we are drinking. My Hot Grill Master

These two picture I just thought where so cute and summery. It is what she did while waiting for dinner.

1 comments:

The Coons Family said...

She is getting so big! I love the raspberry pics, I love those too, GO KEILEI!! You guys look like you're having fun and yes very summery!