Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Oops

Keilei pooped in the tub for the first time tonight. Yeah I had my first experience with a floater in her bath water. We quickly evacuated the tub and then gave the tub a bath. I was wondering if she was ever going to do that and surprised that she never had before. I am just grateful we went this long. Hopefully it doesn't become a habit.
The other oops is that someone ran over one of the ducks that have made the stream across the street from my house their home, while it was crossing the street. There are a couple of groups of semi new ducklings I just hope it wasn't one of the parents:( So now we have a dead duck in our garbage until Sunday when the trash comes. Never had that happen before.

1 comments:

Missy said...

You are luck you haven't had to go "fishing" until now. It seems that the warm water makes them relax a little too much:)