Thursday, July 30, 2009

Family Prayer

We started doing family prayer with Keilei the other day. Tonight was only the second time we have done it. I asked Keilei as I was getting ready to give her her bottle if she wanted to say prayer. She said yes and got all excited and ran to the living room and knelt down by the edge of the couch and folded her arms...ALL by herself. She also bows her head but peaks up at you with her eyes it is the cutest thing. She stayed there the whole time I prayed, though it was a short one for her sake. I wish Sean was there to see it.
Then we got up and headed for her room and she noticed the TV was still on, just the blue screen since we have no channels, and she walked over and turned it off. Then she came back to me and took my hand and continued to walk to her bedroom to go to bed.
It never ceases to amaze me what they learn and how fast. She is getting so big.

1 comments:

The Coons Family said...

That's so adorable!