Sunday, July 26, 2009

Boys

So after last night I decided that I don't want anymore boys after this one. It's just that I am SO stinking emotional with this pregnancy. I hate it! I find myself in a bad mood or crying and I don't even know why. I am so not a big fan of that. I also have a hard time getting out of those moods even though I don't know what put me in them in the first place.
The other day I was in a bad mood brooding over things I wish my husband did.(Even though he is amazing) When he came over to me and interrupted my sewing and started snuggling, hugging, and kissing on me. Trying to help me be in a better mood. It made me cry, but in a good way, it was just what I needed. Poor Sean he tries to help but I don't even know what to tell him, how he could help.
I wasn't like this at all with Keilei. I remember being emotional twice with Keilei that's it, through the whole pregnancy. So I'll stick with girls if that's ok with every one.(Not that I have a say in it:)

2 comments:

Nichole Lowe said...

That is so funny because I was less emotional with Tyler and way more with Kate. Maybe with each pregnancy you get more hormonal or maybe I was more emotional with Kate because I was afraid of losing her. I was so glad when I did have her and felt normal again.

Missy said...

It's great to have such wonderful husbands who are understanding. We can't control our hormones while pregnant and I think they get that:)