Sunday, June 14, 2009

Wrong Lesson !?!

So I taught the lesson in church today on Sustaining Priesthood bearers. It went well I thought. Then after the other leaders came up to me and informed me that I had taught the wrong lesson. I had looked at our sheet and just went down it till I saw my name and then got the lesson ready. I didn't even pay attention to the date. Apparently they already had that lesson in April. I was the one that was supposed to teach it but had someone else do it for me cause I was sick...which explains why I don't remember it being taught:)
Oh well, I hope we taught it different enough that the girls got something from both. I will be paying more attention next time it is my turn to teach:)

3 comments:

The Coons Family said...

That's so cute!! I hope I never do that with my class. How funny. Are you in Young Women's? I'm SOOOO glad to hear you may be coming down soon, we'll be so glad to see you guys!!!

Missy said...

You know that almost happened to us today in YW. Two of us prepared different lessons and it got a little confusing. Apparently they needed to hear that lesson again, and there's nothing wrong with that:)

Kim said...

You did great :) Your lesson was different enough from mine that it was awesome. Anyway, it is such a good and relevant lesson that it won't hurt the girls to have it again :)