Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Pig Tails = Pain

I have been anticipating being able to do pig tails on Keilei and today I finally did it. She looked SO adorable. But it will be a rare thing because I feel like I am torturing her and little baby girls shouldn't have to go through pain to "look pretty".
She cried the whole time, even though it only took a second, and kept saying ouch. After ward she kept rubbing her shoulder against the bottom of her head and putting her hand up at her neck(pictures below) She didn't stop doing that even after a few hour so I finally took them out. She just looked so uncomfortable! And that is why you never see pictures of Keilei with her hair done up all cute.

I don't know if you can tell but she had tears in her eyes :(

These are the weird little things she kept doing
Side Note:
I think we have a dandilion problem...what do you think?
Our whole front yard looks like this
This is the side yard, not quiet as bad
Keilei loves playing with the ones you blow on though

Man next year it's going to be even worse with the help of Keilei spreeding the seeds:)

2 comments:

Missy said...

It's so hard at this age to do their hair. I'm lucky to get one rubberband to stay in the girls hair. I'm sure it will get easier with time:)

Shawna said...

What I wouldn't give to have enough hair to even put a barrett in! Glad to hear your feeling better