Friday, March 20, 2009

March 19

Kayla is 18 -The Birthday Princess
Sean & I went to lunch at Chili's. Then I went home to take a nap and Sean took Keilei on a hike. They hiked up to the windcaves and back. Sean said she did really well.
At 5:30 we went to my Mom's house to have cake and ice cream for my little sister's 18th Birthday!
I can't believe that she is 18!!!! That is so crazy! She is the baby in the family. She isn't suppose to be that old.

We were talking about how she would look just like Sandra Dee, from Grease, at the very end of the movie she just need is to lose the tutu and get a little black leather jacket.



This is the side effects of having black frosting... it made everyones mouth and teeth black!

1 comments:

Mommy Fats said...

Thanks for posting pictures. I can't believe she is 18 either. Funny story...Kayla's is the first diaper Peter had ever changed in his life!! How crazy is that?