Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentines Day


Sean had to work on Valentines day so we went out on Fri. the 13 instead. We took Keilei to my parents house at 5 so my sister Lori could watch her for us. We went to Firehouse pizza. It has amazing food it is to die for. They also have mango lemonade that is awesome! We stuffed ourselves there and then went to He's Just Not That Into You. It was good but not as good as I though it would be. It was rather slow, I would say a renter/redbox movie. But in the middle of the movie the fire alarm went off and we had to go outside. Ends up it was just some burnt popcorn but gave me time to take a bathroom break.
We had a lot off fun it was a good time.
Sean made this heart of candies for me and gave me the sweetest card. I got him these awesome scripture covers made out of leather.
These are Keilei's outfits for thur-sat ain't she cute!
When we went to pick her up and bring her home she was wired and we played with her for a good hour to try and wear her out. Or I should say Sean did while I watched they were so cute. You like her ponytail hair?

1 comments:

Brayden's Mommy said...

I LOVE the outfits, the sweatsuit and then the boots are my fav!

The video is SO adorable! One of the sweetest things on this earth is watching fathers play with their children so lovingly! Watching Brayden and Jeremy is my favorite thing to do!

I love your dog jumping in at the end, wanting to play too! LOL