Monday, February 9, 2009

Sick Baby

Sorry I am dropping the ball a little. Keilei got sick Friday with a slight fever and a cough. But she has been a boa constrictor the last couple days, she would be wrapped around me every second if I let her. Her fever is now gone but her cough sounds really nasty and makes it so she can't sleep to well. Which of course means I don't get much done and am dragging also.
I took her to the Doctor on Saturday and he(the on call dr.) said it was just a virus and told me to keep giving her Tylenol for her fever and wait for it to pass. Man I love Doctors that only know as much as you already do.
Unfortunately her cough isn't any better and only getting worse. So if it doesn't improve I'm going to take her in again. But that is my excuse for not writing just so you know.

2 comments:

Nichole Lowe said...

I am so sorry that she got sick. If it makes you feel any better I am suffering right along with you. Tyler has the cough too. We were pretty chill this weekend. It will get better though. And I know what you mean about the doctor thing. I just wasted $35 to be told to keep doing what I am doing. Nice

Shawna said...

I'm not sure if this will be helpful but KC's cousin had the same problem with her little boy and she decided to put Vicks Vapor Rub on his feet, put socks on and it cleared it up that very night. It is some old wives tale! Good luck! I hope she is feeling better soon!