Monday, February 16, 2009

New Things


I got this craft idea from my Sis in Law Nichole. She made hers at a Super Saturday. I really liked it so I took a picture of hers and went home and made my own. I was surprised how easy it was. I think it turned out pretty good if you ask me and it was fun to make. Now I just have to develop some pictures to put on it.
This is my Christmas present. It was on back order so I didn't get it till Feb. 13 but I love it and it was worth the wait. You can't tell but it is pretty big, like 27 in I thing?


This frame and the shelf I bought with some Christmas money I still had I Love it.

2 comments:

Nichole Lowe said...

You did such an awesome job. It turned out way cute. Now you have another gift you can make for other people.

Brayden's Mommy said...

OOOHH I love all of those decorations!
Nicole's house is like my dream house in regards to her decorating! Next time I go over there, I need to make sure I take my camera so I can take a picture of everything! She is so talanted!
And you did SUCH a good job! That looks great!