Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Learn From The Best

We spent last week down in AZ and Keilei loved playing with Kate, who is 3 months older then her. Kate is a little monkey she climbs up on the bar stools then onto the counter and up on the table. I was hoping Keilei wouldn't pick up on that but appenently she did. Go figure:)
Feb 8 Sean and I watched her climb up there and then she started dancing to the music on the TV it was so cute.
Feb 9 she was being so quiet I came to check on her and this is what I found. That is my scrapbook desk but it was so cute there was no way I could get mad.

Feb.10 Keilei climbed up on the table and started eating goldfish out of the container. I'm just glad she didn't get in the tools and hurt herself.

Diana Rawlings Ribiera, Sarah Henrie Bytheway, & Braquel Ellis
Feb.6 I had some friends over that I haven't seen since High School. We were all in the same ward(except Diana) and were really tight growing up. Michelle Warby was also in the group but lives back east and just had her 4th baby so she wasn't at the get together, we missed her.
We talked for hours. They came over at 7 and we talked until midnight, it was so much fun. It made me feel like a teenager again. Thank you Sarah for getting us all together!
Keilei playing with Sean's glasses.

2 comments:

Nichole Lowe said...

Welcome to my world! Now you have to check her every minute. Sorry Kate was such a bad influence. I guess you won't be visiting us again, colds and bad influence. :) Ha, Ha.

Brayden's Mommy said...

I have to ditto what Nichole says: Welcome to my world! This is exactly what Brayden is like!