Wednesday, February 18, 2009

ANOTHER Wreck

On Tuesday Sean stuck around in Bountiful after work till about noon hoping the weather/roads would improve and then decided to come home. He made it to about Clearfield and then the wreck happened. Don't worry he is just fine. The air bags deployed and he didn't get a scratch on him. Unfortunately I don't know if his car is coming back from this one. He rear-ended a flatbed truck, which didn't recieve much damage. But his car is smushed up in the front. It took all day to get things sorted out and he finally got home at 8 o'clock that night. Neadless to say he was beat.

Our odds aren't looking so good this is the 2nd wreck in 3 months from him coming and going to work.

1 comments:

Missy said...

I'm so sorry!!! Car accidents are the worst, I've been in two myself. I'm glad Sean is ok though, that's what matters most. That's great that he found a new car and that it was such a great deal. Enjoy your smaller economic cars while you can!