Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Fun with Keilei

This afternoon I was making handout for YW and Keilei was playing with the scraps. When I was done I noticed that she was taking a scrap of paper and walking to the tree in the living room and sticking the paper on the tree. She was decorating the tree, how cute is that, she is so smart. She still has her Christmas tree up in her bedroom because she throws a fit when I try and take it down.
We went to burger King for lunch today then went to the park to play since it was so sunny and warm. She didn't like the swing for very long but Loved going down the slide.

video

This is a video of Keilei using sign language to say more. She does More and All Done all the time. She is just starting to do Eat and Water although they look basically the same when she does them so we we have to guess.

1 comments:

The Coons Family said...

that is the cutest! I can't wait til you guys come down to see her!