Monday, August 4, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged by my awesome sister in law Nichole so here it goes...
i am: a nature lover
i know: the LDS church is true
i want: to be healthy
i have: lots of dreams
i wish: I was with Sean, and all unpacked
i hate: clutter
i miss: my Arizona people
i fear: not being prepared, especially food storage
i feel: hungry
i smell: mustiness(I'm in front of the swamp cooler)
i crave: Serrano's
i search:for great deals to save money
i wonder: how many kids we are going to have & if I will ever make it to Scotland
i regret: breaking commandments, even the little ones
i love: my family, the mountains, & the church(not in that order)
i care: about the environment
i always:want to be tight w/my friends & family
i am not: a fake, what you see is what you get
i believe: in God
i dance: with anyone but my husband, he won't dance w/ me:(
i sing: off key
i don't always: feel like getting up in the morning
i fight: for what I love & believe
i write:on my blog
i loose: self control when it comes to food
i win: at scategories...so Sean won't play with me
i never: want to be hot or where it is hot
i listen: to anyone that needs an ear
i am scared: of Keilei being 16
i need: to be unpacking right now, it's hard with a crawling baby
i am happy about:my life, my marriage, my daughter

I tag Melissa, Cathy, & Mary

3 comments:

Brayden's Mommy said...

You have been tagged, check out my blog for details!

Thanks for the thoughts and prayers! I'm so sad you moved to Utah! :( But I know you will be a lot happier there! Keilei is just so cute!

Brayden's Mommy said...

Whats up with these boys we married? Jeremy won't dance with me either! Dumb boys!

Brayden's Mommy said...

I love that you have a ticker on here! I love those things and had them everywhere when I was pregnant! I can't believe I didn't think to put one on my blog for his age! So I am stealing your idea and putting one on mine. Hey by the way what is your email address?