Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Happy Anniversary


Once again we have no great plans for our anniversary...Sean is working:( He will be home Thursday night and then we are planning on going to the Logan fair. Then on Friday we are going to Bear Lake for Raspberry days, which should be fun.
I just wanted to let him know how much I love him and how much he means to me. He is an amazing husband and has helped me though a lot. He has so much patience I wish i could be more like him.

Things I love about Sean, in no particular order...
1-The way he teases me...which he says he does because my brothers aren't around, I guess that excuse deosn't work any more.
2-If I touch his neck he takes his hat off and tilts his head toward me expecting me to play with his hair
3-He is such a strong dedicated worker
4-How he would bring me a pack of purple skittles when he went to water & ice
5-When we go to a restaurant he lets me order what I want even though we are sharing it
6-When he reaches for my hand, to hold, when we are in public(does't happen that often)
7-When he will hug or kisses me in public without flinching(also doesn't happen that often:)
8-He always gets me a drink of water when I'm thirsty..which is ALL the time
9-He burns my movies for me
10-He loves to drive
11- His testimony
12-How he cares about his family
13-He doesn't swear or watch R rated movies
15-He is adventerous
16-He loves the Book Of Mormon
17-He does the dishes :)!
18-He volunteers for things in church and goes to the activities with me
19-He is an AWESOME father
20-He loves me!!!
I could go on but you get the gist.
I love you Sean! I am so glad I get to spent eternity with you. I am so blessed.

My cup runneth over!!!!

3 comments:

Nichole Lowe said...

I loved your post. Happy anniversary guys! I hope you get to do something fun. We love you.

Brayden's Mommy said...

HE DOES THE DISHES?!?! WOW! Good job Sean! I wouldn't even know what that would look like in my house! LOL

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!

The Hoxsies said...

hey how are you? we need to hang out now that you are living in Logan! Hope the move went well.-Tina