Monday, August 11, 2008

8 Months Old


Keilei was 8 months old on the 10th! She is getting so big. A couple things I forgot to post this last week ... Keilei got sick. It was going around all the little kids. Her fever got up to 102, with me giving her Tylenol. She wanted to be held constantly and she would just lay in my lap and not move at all, she wouldn't crawl either, you could tell she was sick.So I took her in to the doctor. They checked for strep and a bladder infection, she had to get a catheter:( poor thing I felt so bad, but she didn't have either so they said to just keep an eye on her. The next day the fever was gone and she slept a lot then after that she was back to normal.
We moved into our house and the first night we slept there Keilei crawled up the 4 steps from our dining room to our living room, with a toy in her hand!! It was the first time she had tried. She is starting to mimic people like if you click your tongue she will click hers etc. She is getting really good at it. She also learned two days ago how to give high fives. Sean taught her that one. I know there is more I wanted to post but of course now I can't remember.
Sean LOVEs his job he is really having a good time. He likes how the department is run, the people he works with, the buildings , the area, basically everything! Which is great I am so glad he is happy.
And of course I'm happy. One bonus is that I live a block and a half(which in Logan is less then 1/4mile) from one of my really good friends Desi! But we are in different wards...only in Utah! I also live a mile from my parents and another good friend, so I'm excited.

4 comments:

Nichole Lowe said...

Sorry to hear about Keilei. I know about the catheter thing Kate has had a couple of those done and will have another one done next April when we test again for her urinary reflux. It is the worst. Glad she is better. Glad to hear you are settled in and Sean is loving his job. We miss you guys a ton. I am still waiting for the pics of what the house looks like now with the furniture. You need to do the MTV cribs. :)

Beka said...

Sorry about Keilei getting sick. Poor little one. I am glad to hear you guys are doing good and we definently miss ya!

Missy and Kevin said...

I'm glad that Sean is enjoying his job:) I hope Keilei is feeling better, that is such a cute picture of her.

Brayden's Mommy said...

She is getting more and more beautiful! Sorry about her being so sick, I'm right there right now! Poor Brayden has hand, mouth, and foot virus! :( He really is being a trooper though!