Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Funny Face

Keilei kept making this hilarious face over and over again. She would open her mouth as wide as she could and put her chin to her chest. I have no idea where she got it, but it got everyone laughing.The first time she did it my sister was holding her and walked past my room and saw me laying on my bed on the phone. She took a step back to be in the door way and said"Is mom hiding in here ignoring you" and right after she said it as we both looked at her she made this big "O" face. Like she was astonished that I wasn't with her.My sister & I both busted up laughing. Then she just kept doing it.

1 comments:

Missy and Kevin said...

That is too funny! She is such a cute little girl:)Hope things are going well in UT and that the move has been easy thus far.