Thursday, July 10, 2008

7 Months Old

Keilei is 7 months old today! And if I may say so she is SOO cute. It is so crazy she will be crawling pretty good by the time Sean comes back up here on the 23rd. If you hold her hands she will walk a little ways too. She just started that within the last couple weeks. She used to just stand or if anything walk backward but Kayla worked with her on that. I got this way cute outfit at a garage sale and now I know why they sold it. It has no snaps so is not diaper freindly at all and a pain to get on and off so this was the first and last time she will wear it. Here are a few of her 7 month pictures. She just figured out she could pull on the grass and then put it in her mouth. So I have to watch her more carefully when she is outside.

2 comments:

Nichole Lowe said...

What a cutie! Can you believe how fast our little girls are growing up? It goes by quick.

Brayden's Mommy said...

I don't think I ever commented on how CUTE this outfit is! I love it! Too bad it has no snaps! If it was me I would probably have my Mom cut it and add snaps at the bottom! I'm in love with that outfit!